pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Buffers at EOB in _apply function

From: David Vazquez
Subject: [pdf-devel] Buffers at EOB in _apply function
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:08:28 +0100

Hi all,

I have watched a strange behaviour in the filter support implementation
while I was writing AESv2 filter. My _apply function is being called
several times with the input buffer at EOB. I don't how to manage this
in AESv2 filter, since an empty buffer is a valid input. May anyone
explain because I am getting this?

Thanks in advance,
David.