pdf-devel

*****POSSIBLE SPAM***** Re: [pdf-devel] Crypt module

From: David Vazquez
Subject: *****POSSIBLE SPAM***** Re: [pdf-devel] Crypt module
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 17:00:33 +0100

SPAM Ranking:   (4.3 points, 4.0 required)
Text in Spanish, Italian and English

SPANISH:
Spamassassin ha detectado este correo como posible spam. Aunque el sistema
descarta por comodidad los correos con valor mayor de 5, mantenemos un margen
de seguridad para evitar falsos positivos.

Si este correo es válido, para evitar que siga siendo detectado como spam,
reenvie este correo (manteniendo el adjunto original) a    address@hidden

Si este correo es realmente SPAM, puede mejorar la eficiencia del sistema
enviando este correo (manteniendo el adjunto original) a  address@hidden

ITALIAN:
Spamassassin ha catalogo questo email come Spam possibile. Anche se le poste
di scarto del sistema con lo Spam stimano la tomaia a 5, questo spacco di
sicurezza impedisce i positives falsi di goccia del sistema.

Se questa posta è utile, per impedire i positives falsi futuri con questo
genere di poste, prego di andata esso (con il collegamento originale) a
address@hidden
Se questa posta è Spam, potete contribuire ad aumentare l'esattezza della
spedizione del sistema questa posta (con il collegamento originale) a

ENGLISH:
Spamassassin has catalog this email as possible spam. Although the system
discard mails with spam value upper to 5, this security gap prevents system
drop false positives.

If this mail is useful, for prevent future false positives with this kind of
mails, please forward it (with the original attachment) to     address@hidden

If this mail is realy SPAM, you can help to increase the accuracy of the
system forwarding this mail (with the original attachment) to address@hidden

Content preview:  address@hidden writes: > Anyway, can you please send a patch
   not containing the code for the > filters? We can apply the filters later.
   I attach the patch for both features. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 4.1 FH_HOST_EQ_DYNAMICIP   Host is dynamicip
 0.1 SARE_RMML_Stock9       BODY: SARE_RMML_Stock9
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to trusted network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Crypt module Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 17:00:33 +0100 User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/23.0.60 (gnu/linux)
address@hidden writes:

> Anyway, can you please send a patch not containing the code for the
> filters? We can apply the filters later.

I attach the patch for both features.

Jemarch, a question. Can we get the number of octects that a writing
stream have written? We should can do it. Some filters could require
this.

Greetings! :-)

--- End Message ---