pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Patch to fix VPATH builds

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Patch to fix VPATH builds
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:56:38 +0100

Library now compiles correctly after applying this patch, but not the
runtests binary in the "torture/unit" dir:
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../../../src/libgnupdf.la',
needed by `runtests'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/aleksander/Development/gnu/libgnupdf/check-vpath/build/torture/unit'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/aleksander/Development/gnu/libgnupdf/check-vpath/build/torture'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I just created a "build" directory in the top src dir, and run
../configure & make from within that "build" directory.

Cheers,
-Aleksander