pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] New DCT decode filter patch

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] New DCT decode filter patch
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 16:56:20 +0100

Hi Yang.

   Until now I haven't implement any test case in torture.As I mentioned
   before, I just diff the output file of dct filter and output file of the
   djpeg program after hex them.This requires the bmp file header which is not
   expected in our filter.So should I include the code that write the file
   header to output or not?

   In the attach I send you both the pathes and test data files with bmp file
   header implemented.

The patch seems to be ok to me. I will install it as soon as your
legal papers arrive.

Thanks.