pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hello

From: Arvind R
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:18:02 +0530

Hi Jose,

Thank you.

I have assigned it to myself.
I need some more time and details to take it to completion.
Will keep you posted on my progress.

Thanks
Aravind

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 4:09 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Aravind.

  I am Aravind, a C programmer with 3+ years of experience working in C/Linux
  and Windows.

  I am interested to be a part of the project GNU-PDF.

Thanks! :)

  I have gone through the mail archives(briefly), the library
  architecture(briefly), information to newcomers, and briefly the
  coding conventions, which is published in the website.

  Also in the process of installing gnu bazaar to download the
  sources.

Fine.

  Just wanted to say a Hello to all and introduce myself :)
  Looking forward for some pointers to move ahead.

I just introduced a task that would be a good first step: to complete
the unit tests for the type-4 pdf functions implemented in
src/base/pdf-fp-func.[ch]. Please see
http://www.gnupdf.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=84&project=2
for more details.

Welcome on board :)