pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] [flyspray] Set up a mingw autobuild in gnupdf.org

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] [flyspray] Set up a mingw autobuild in gnupdf.org
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 23:41:28 +0100

   > Hi Zac.
   >
   >    I can setup an auto build on a server I've got running. Other
   >    thoughts on where to do this autobuild are welcome as well.
   >
   > It is ok to host a mingw32 build on a different machine. It is a
   > stable server?

   Until at least May 2010 its a stable server under my
   control. Shouldn't be a problem.

Superb, then. Do you need something special to set up the autobuild?

Would be good to get the unit tests report on wine published in the
website as we do with the GNU autobuild. It could use the same
mechanism, using mvs (a cvs-like frontend to mediawiki).

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>
                  http://www.jemarch.net