pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] query

From: shalini chandra
Subject: [pdf-devel] query
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 23:17:41 -0800 (PST)

dear sir/mam,
We are trying to quantify security of object-oriented software in early stage of its development. for which we developed a framework. in order to validate the framework, we need known security values [quantitative] of any developed object oriented software, along with the detail design information [high-level diagram/class diagram]. (ex: credit card). we shall appreciate if you could arrange the same. this  will be a great help to a junior researcher like me.
could you tell me how to get data from the organization?  in several research papers i have seen the reference of the organization to validate the research work.

your acknowledgement shall be appreciated.

with regards
shalini.