pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] problem on pdf_stm_file_new

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] problem on pdf_stm_file_new
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 19:04:25 +0200

Hi Adib.

   I try to parse a pdf using gnupdf. I looked in the pdf_util how it is
   done there. SO I did not expected any problems.
   My program has a problem in the call pdf_stm_file_new. It SEGFAULTS
   because the argument for the stream pointer (pdf_stm_t) is 0.
   >From my understanding I don't see any problem at all.
   If one could try to confirm an issue or tell me what goes wrong. I
   attach the file I use. The problem is line 48:         ret =
   pdf_stm_file_new (file,0,cache_size,PDF_STM_READ, &fsys_stm);

I cannot reproduce the crash that you are describing. If the problem
persist in your side, could you please send us a little compilable
program reproducing it?.

Thanks.

--
Jose E. Marchesi