pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] ASCII85

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] ASCII85
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 01:49:39 +0200

Hi kabute.

   First of all: introduce myself to everybody (if you need any information
   about me plase just ask).

Welcome :)

   Second: I'm writting this email to offer my help to the GNU PDF project.
   I would like to code the ASCII85 encoder/decoder (or any other necessary
   task).

As we talked you can get the task for the writing of the a85 decoder
and encoder filters. Some private emails follow with accounting
information. As soon as you get your flyspray account you can reassign
the appropriate tasks to you.

   Third: Congratulations for the project and all your work.

Thanks to you for your help.

--
Jose E. Marchesi
address@hidden