pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] FS#85 and #105

From: Pablo Vasquez
Subject: [pdf-devel] FS#85 and #105
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 00:06:29 +0000

Greetings.
Until this check - nocheck on win32 doubt came up, I was looking at FS#85. I then thought it would be reasonable to wait til jose found out something on win32 check viability to go on working on that.
But today I looked at FS#105, and saw that the two failing tests were also mentioned as failing in FS#85. I know the problem may not be the same, though experience tells the odds are good.
Anyway, I would like some more detailed instructions on how to reproduce the bug in FS#105, because this NO_CHECK thing isn't of much help to me.

Thanks.
Pablo.