pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Compiling on OS X

From: Chris Heydt
Subject: [pdf-devel] Compiling on OS X
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:33:02 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to compile GNU PDF on Mac OS X (10.4.11). I have xcode
installed, along with jbig2dec, libjpeg, and the check framework. The
bootstrap and configure scripts run successfully, but when I run make
I get the following errors:

base/pdf-fsys-disk.c:34:26: error: sys/statfs.h: No such file or directory
base/pdf-fsys-disk.c: In function 'pdf_fsys_disk_get_free_space':
base/pdf-fsys-disk.c:156: error: storage size of 'fs_stats' isn't known
base/pdf-fsys-disk.c:171: warning: implicit declaration of function 'statfs'
base/pdf-fsys-disk.c:156: warning: unused variable 'fs_stats'
make[2]: *** [pdf-fsys-disk.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

The header file sys/statfs.h doesn't exist on the system. The statfs
struct is defined in /usr/include/sys/mount.h, but I'm not sure what I
need to configure differently in order for the correct header file to
be included. Any help that anyone can offer is appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris