pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Hi

From: Andrew Farnen
Subject: [pdf-devel] Hi
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:03:16 -0500

Hello, everyone.

A couple years ago, I discovered free software for the first time. Since
then, it has changed the way I compute and think about software
permanently. I'm currently a student who is a happy GNU/Linux user, and
now I would like to be a part of something greater than my personal
software use by helping to develop free software for GNU.

I am currently reading the GNU PDF Hacker's Guide and getting familiar
with the Library, and hopefully will be able to help in the near future.