pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Help with GNU pdf

From: Tibu George
Subject: [pdf-devel] Help with GNU pdf
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:34:09 +0530

Developers Of Gnu pdf

I ,George Thomas, am an engineering student from India. My group and i
are planning to include video embedding capabilities to the already
existing pdf libraries. but we have some major concerns relating to
the project.I would appreciate it very much if you could help me with
my doubts.

1.What language/s have been used in the development of the gnupdf libraries...
2.is there already any open source software using gnu pdf libraries...
3.any suggestions as to how to implement the video embedding capability...

Thanking You

George Thomas