pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Ignoring files generated during compilation

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: [pdf-devel] Ignoring files generated during compilation
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:47:21 +0200

I usually do `bzr status' to see what changed, and then I get the whole
report of unknown non-versioned files generated during compilation.

Then, I use `bzr status -V', which doesn't show the non-versioned files.
But if I happen to have one file that I wanted to add as versioned, it
won't be shown in the list...

So then, I need to re-`bzr status' to get the non-versioned files and
see which was the one to be added to version control...

Attached a merge directive to just `bzr ignore' all files generated
during compilation (if you actually did run `configure' in $top_srcdir,
as most of us do, I guess).

Cheers,
-Aleksander