pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Re: PDF Type4 Patch

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Re: PDF Type4 Patch
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 11:46:09 +0200 (CEST)

    > I applied a patch that defines PDF_REAL_(MIN|MAX) in terms of
    > FLT_(MIN|MAX).  It also includes the float gnulib module.

    My intent was to go conform with the integer constants, which are
    also defined literally. Of course you are right, this gets bulky
    for the FP constants.

We could do the same for the integer constants by using the stuff from
stdint.h:

/* Definitions used in the operations of the pdf_i64_t type. */
#define PDF_I32_MAX INT32_MAX
#define PDF_I32_MIN (-PDF_I32_MAX)
#define PDF_I32_DIV (PDF_I32_MAX + 1)
#define PDF_U32_MAX UINT32_MAX
#define PDF_U16_MAX UINT16_MAX
#define PDF_U16_DIV (PDF_U16_MAX + 1)
#define PDF_U8_MAX UINT8_MAX
#define PDF_U8_DIV (UINT8_MAX + 1)

Sounds ok for you?

    I will then close task FS #84 and take task FS #100 (JBIG2 encoder
    filter implementation) next, if that's ok for you.

Ok, thanks.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org