pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Missing file

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Missing file
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:36:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hello.

    I am new to this list, so I apologize if this has been brought up
    before.

    I try to build gnupdf on Arch Linux. I get

    configure.ac:371: required file `prmgt/get-test-data.sh.in' not found

    Is this file obsolete?

Yes it is.  In my last commmit I deleted prmgt/get-test-data.sh.in but
I forgot to remove prmgt/get-test-data.sh from the call to
AC_CONFIG_FILES.  So my fault, and many thanks for reporting this :)

It is fixed in the trunk now.

BTW, your message to the list was stopped in the moderation queue
because it seems that you are not subscribed to the list.  You can
subscribe to it at http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/pdf-devel.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org