pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] FS#121 interest

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] FS#121 interest
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:19:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

    I'm interested in taking charge of "FS#121 - Implementation of FP
    number conversion functions" task. I think is a good way to start
    collaborating in this interesting project.

Thanks for getting this task.  Two private emails follow with
accounting information in the flyspray[1] and details on legal papers.

You can then login in your flyspray account and assign the task 121 to
yourself.

[1] http://www.gnupdf.org/flyspray

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>