pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hello

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 17:12:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

    Hi my name is Simon, I have just subscribed to the project, with
    the purpose to help the developers in this Gnu Project. It's
    possible right?  I wait for any info or suggestion.  Thank you.
    Simone

Thanks for your interest in collaborating in the project.  Please take
a look to the Information to Newcomers at [1].  We are using a
flyspray installation [2] to manage our tasks.  Any unassigned task in
the "NEXT" status is suitable for you, in case you want to take it.

[1]
http://gnupdf.org/manuals/gnupdf-hg-manual/html_node/Information-for-Newcomers.html
[2] http://www.gnupdf.org/flyspray

--