pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Need a coder?

From: Nicolas Floquet
Subject: [pdf-devel] Need a coder?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:08:36 +0200

Hi,
I am a french student in computer science, specialized in real-time operating systems and low level programming.
However, since I'm kind of a linux lover, I've always wanted to be involved in an open-source project, and it turns out that gnupdf is very interesting to me.

I don't have a big professional experience (I am just finishing an internship in a robotics laboratory in Italia)
but my biggest project is a x86 operating system that I am currently developping with four of my friends ( you can find it here: https://www.etud.insa-toulouse.fr/redmine/projects/projet-tut-os/, unfortunately, there is a lot of french on this page, so if you want to know more about it please ask me)

I hope that I will find some task to work on with you, even bug correction, making coffee, ventilating, anything!
So I am for your advices!

PS:  I try to do my best to avoid english writting mistakes, but feel free to correct me if necessary ;)

--
Nicolas Floquet