pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] FS#100 - JBIG2 encoder filter implementation

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] FS#100 - JBIG2 encoder filter implementation
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:40:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

    I'm interested in working on JBIG2 encoder.
    All suggestions and comments are welcomed.

Thanks for working on that issue.  Please search in the archives of
the mailing list for previous discussions about it.

I just created a flyspray account for you and sent you the details.
Please assign the task to yourself there.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org