pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Problems branching source with bzr

From: david as Siddiq
Subject: [pdf-devel] Problems branching source with bzr
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 01:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Recently I did a reinstall of my OS Ubuntu 10.04, and lost all my data including my Working copy of the gnupdf source.
Now after reinstallation of both OS Ubuntu 10.04 and bzr i get the following error when trying to branch gnupdf:

address@hidden:~$ bzr branch http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/pdf/libgnupdf/trunk
bzr: ERROR: Connection error: Couldn't resolve host 'bzr.savannah.gnu.org' [Errno -2] Name or service not known

I will be grateful for help if anyone has any ideas.