pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] FS module, file size and free space with different inter

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] FS module, file size and free space with different interface
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:39:18 +0100 (CET)

    It seems like the change in return value to a pdf_size_t was based on
    an assumption that is no longer true:

    > Yes, definitely. Since pdf_fsys_file_get_size operates in a
    > pdf_fsys_file_t and not in a path we can expect that should not be no
    > error in the execution of the function.

It is ok to me to get pdf_fsys_file_get_size to return a status value
again.  But in that case please don't forget to update the
documentation in the gnupdf.texi file.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org