pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Re: Hello (Chang Shi)

From: srinivas adicherla
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Re: Hello (Chang Shi)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:27:18 +0530

Hi,
   The problem was because of libcheck requires 'srunner_run' it is saying undefined reference to 'srunner_run'
But the svn version of check is not giving problem while configuring, make, make install.

But its causing problem while using in gnupdf.

I don't know how to solve it. Still Iam searching for it. Please help me out meanwhile if you have any solution.

Thanks
A Srinivas

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Brad Hards <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tuesday, December 28, 2010 04:44:19 pm srinivas adicherla wrote:
> *The following required libraries are too old:
>
>    libcheck (svn required)
>
> Please update them and rerun 'configure'.*
This is telling you that the version that the configure script is finding is not
the required version. I won't guess what the problem is, but I can help you
figure out what is happening.

If you look in the log files, you can see each step that was run, how it was
run, and what the result was. It isn't easy to understand, but if you work
through it carefully, you'll be able to figure it out - its just shell
commands.

When you find the part that is testing things about libcheck, you can try
running those commands on the command line. If you don't get the results you
expect, try looking up the man page for that command so you can figure out why
you're getting the result that you are. Then you can try adjusting things
(perhaps an environment variable might be useful in this case), and re-running
the test commands. Then you can try re-running configure.

Brad