pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] I'd like to contribute.

From: John Young
Subject: [pdf-devel] I'd like to contribute.
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:12:34 -0300

Hi everyone,

The GNU PDF project looks very interesting to me and I would like to
contribute. I've got the source from the bzr repository but I'm having
trouble configuring it; when I run ./configure I get the following
message:

The following required libraries are too old:

   libcheck (svn required)

The problem seems to be that the version of libcheck that I have
doesn't have "srunner_run" but I have the latest version of libcheck
(0.9.8). I've tried installing libcheck as a SlackBuild package and by
installing it 'by hand' (./conifugre && make && sudo make install) and
neither remove the 'too old' message (I made sure I didn't have both
installed at the same time). Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

--
-John Young