pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] My hello to great geeks

From: Abhishek Kaushik
Subject: [pdf-devel] My hello to great geeks
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:53:45 +0530

This is my salute to great geek programmers, I am noob compared to you guys but I can learn anything. I am from India with 4+ years of software development experience. I have been using Java, C/C++, PHP and various Client side technologies in previous projects, But I like C/C++ the most and thinking to do carry out future development using this wherever possible. Motivation to join this group came from my need for a pdf editing library in C which i didn't found anywhere.

--
Regards
Abhishek Kaushik