pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] gnupdf ping

From: David Warring
Subject: [pdf-devel] gnupdf ping
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:46:39 +1300

Hi All,
As a newcomer to gnupdf,  I've  gone to the trouble of downloading the project from the bazaar repo at http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/pdf and building and installing (still works).

At this stage, I'm most interested in filters and streams. I'm looking for a suitable stream/filter/encryption backend for Perl 6 module which is under development (https://github.com/p6-pdf/perl6-PDF-Tools).

I realize that this project has been inactive for some-time,  but it seems to me that the low level stuff that I'm interested in, such as filters is working or close working, but may need some bug fixes and general support to get it across the line.

Is anyone interested in picking up bug fixing and general support for gnupdf?

Regards,
David Warring