pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] [Bug #1214] No Password Required

From: nobody
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] [Bug #1214] No Password Required
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 17:30:56 -0500

=================== BUG #1214: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1214&group_id=2708

Changes by: Jean-Charles Salzeber <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Dec-08 23:30 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Analyzed                  | Closed

Corrected in Penggy 0.1.0

=================== BUG #1214: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                      Project: pengfork
Submitted on: 2002-Sep-15 00:36
Category:  Modem driver                 Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  Feature Request             Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  chupa                     Originator Email:
Platform Version:  None

Original Submission:  Many of the AOL numbers in my area are of the "French"
type, but don't require anything more than the username "aol" before giving the
"Connected" message during dialup.
A simple way to handle this might be to have peng not look for the "Password:"
prompt, but that would mean peng would have to be recompiled when switching
between phone numbers that require a password and those that don't.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Dec-08 23:30             By: chupa
Corrected in Penggy 0.1.0

Date: 2002-Sep-17 11:23             By: chupa
This why I suggested to create a scripting language equivalent to AOL *.CSL
files.
I'm working on it.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached