pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Lui Severns
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:03:05 -0700

D g ea d r H o om w e O m wn k er,

Your c l re h di v t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV l N r u ea y l e u st z at b e and want I u MM b EDI s ATE c s as s h to s l pen e d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW o ER your monthly p y ayme i nt t s
by a third or more, here are the d v ea g ls u we have T d ODA i Y:

$ 49 g 0 , 0 m 00 a v s l u ow a u s 3 , 6 t 5 %
$ 3 m 70 , 00 a 0 a r s l e ow a q s 3 , 9 v 0 %
$ 2 r 50 , 00 p 0 a l s lo q w a x s 3 , 3 i 5 %
$ 2 l 00 , 00 l 0 a h s l i ow a f s 3 , 5 j 5 %

V k is j it ou f r web s u it x e

Lui Severns , A w ppr m ova w l Ma t na z ge w r

cried, as if it was his fault. They did not care tuppence about the
butterflies, and were only made more angry when he told them of the
beautiful breeze, which they were too heavy to climb up and feel.
That night they ate their very last scraps and crumbs of food; and