perlpanel-devel

Re: [Perlpanel-devel] Audio volume applet and quicklaunch ?

From: Gavin Brown
Subject: Re: [Perlpanel-devel] Audio volume applet and quicklaunch ?
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:22:30 +0000

> HI i was just wondering whether there would be any applets for sound
> volume besides using the xmms applet to adjust sound from the panel.

Florian Ragwitz wrote one that depended on his Gtk2::Ex::VolumeButton
module - I can't find the reference to it on the mailing list, perhaps
he would like to supply a URL to it.

> It would also be good if there was a quick launch applet too.

Can you descibe such an applet? We already have launcher icons, a
"mini-commander"-style applet and a plethora of menus.

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown
e: address@hidden