perlpanel-devel

[Perlpanel-devel] perlpanel startup problem

From: Luis Coronado Chacón
Subject: [Perlpanel-devel] perlpanel startup problem
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 22:06:38 -0000

I compiled perlpanel from sources, version 0.4.0, and when I start
perlpanel from xterm I get the following error/message:

Extra content at the end of the document
Usage: Gtk2::Gdk::Window::property_change(window, property, type,
format, mode, data, nelements) at /usr/lib/perlpanel/PerlPanel.pm line
284.

I installed Bundle::Gnom2, so I think I have all the proper perl
libraries/extensions (sorry I am not a perl guru!)

Any help will be apreciated

Regards

Luis Coronado