perlpanel-devel

Re: [Perlpanel-devel] Bug

From: Michael Cummings
Subject: Re: [Perlpanel-devel] Bug
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 09:06:15 -0400

Actually, I think the problem lies in a bug in XML-SAX and XML-Simple
interaction; not wholly a gentoo problem, but one that only shows up if
you are using the latest greatest of each :) (Basically XML-Simple is
failing to parse the config that tells it where the default theme is,
but in testing on a fresh box I ran into problems with XML-Simple
passing tests with the latest version of XML-SAX, which has lead me down
this thorny path).