perlpanel-devel

[Perlpanel-devel] Re: autohiding

From: Michael Panteleit
Subject: [Perlpanel-devel] Re: autohiding
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 10:00:03 +0200

Florian Ragwitz <address@hidden> writes:

> after gnome-panel really pissed my off today I wanted to switch back to
> perlpanel, which I already used some years before.

I still use it since years ;-)

> I don't like to see the panel all the time, therefor I activated the
> autohide functionality in the configuration dialog. That didn't work too
> well - although the autohide and autoshow methods where invoked as I
> expected the panel didn't disappear.

What version are you using? In my 0.9.1 there is no problem with
this. Also your clicking probleme is no issue here.

What looks quite disturbing, when you click on the panel and a menu is
invoked, the panel hides leaving the menu alone. But you can still use
it, so no real problem there either.

Greets,
Meikel