perlsgml-dev

[Perlsgml-dev] RESPOND

From: HOPETRUST
Subject: [Perlsgml-dev] RESPOND
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 08:09:37 +0100

FROM: MR. C.A Elliot
The Promotions Manager
International Promotions/Prize Award Dept.

Re: Award Notification
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 4/02/05 of your
selection as one of the five winners of the promotional Hope Trust Sweepstakes
Lottery held recently as part of our EXPERIMENTAL BONANZA. You have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay out of 900,000.00 British Pounds (Nine Hundred
thousand British Pounds only) in cash credited to file REF
NO.AFSL/HTF/12-F892697954.
We in the Hope Trust Sweepstakes Lottery is by this program,Launching our model
computer balloting lottery draws, developed and designed to satisfy the
cravings of the ever-growing number of participants in our various lottery
programs. With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all
winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time.

After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an initial database of
300,000 emails all participants were selected through a computer ballot system
from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and South America as
part our International Promotions Program, which was conducted in view of
launching ourselves into the Sweepstakes Industry Worldwide and zoning all
participants by their respective continents from across the globe, we produced
an extensive list from which you have emerged as one of the winners of the
Grand Draw prize.
To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings, the transfer of your prize is
to be handled by our Prize Transfer agents.

You are to contact our agents by email or fax within a week of receiving this
notice. Please find full contact details below:

Mr. Ian Reed
External service manager,
Alpha Services
United Kingdom
EMAIL: address@hidden
Fax:  +448701337785
Tel:   +447040105481
Also find all other relevant winning lottery information below,In order to
avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your
reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your
claims agent
Ref  No: AFSL/HTF/12-F892697954
Batch No:74-263-BBN
Zonal Draw No: GMLA2-003
Grand Draw No: 12099

For due processing and remittance of your prize
money, you must contact your claim agent not
later than 15/2/05. After this date, all funds
will be returned as unclaimed.
Congratulations once again.
Sincerely,
The Promotions Manager,
Hope Trust Fund Sweepstakes
PO Box 42
Peterborough
PE3 8XH
United Kingdom
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of
the winners will result to disqualification. Please do
not reply to this mail. Contact your claims agent