pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Update - Programming from the Ground Up

From: Jonathan Bartlett
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Update - Programming from the Ground Up
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:10:55 -0700 (PDT)

Just thought I'd let you all know that Programming from the Ground Up is
now available through Amazon.com (and .co.uk, .ca, .co.jp, and all the
other amazons), barnesandnoble.com, booksense.com, bamm.com, powells.com,
and most other online bookstores.

I would really appreciate it if those of you who liked the book would help
me with the following:

 * Write reviews on amazon.com and bn.com
 * Recommend this book in conjunction with other programming books  on
amazon.com (ASIN is 0975283847)
 * Add this book to your Listmania lists
 * Ask your libraries to carry this book

Your help means a great deal to me.  If you haven't been able to afford
the book, but wanted to help out in some other way, this would be a great
way to do so.

Also, the published book has a few corrections/additions over the one
posted on Savannah.  CVS should be up to date, but I haven't posted the
corresponding PDFs.  'll be posting a new PDF soon to sync up with the
released book.

For more information about the book and links to some of the sites
carrying it, see http://www.cafeshops.com/bartlettpublish.8640017

Thanks for all your help!

Sincerely,

Jonathan Bartlett