pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Want to copyedit book

From: Jason Quinn
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Want to copyedit book
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:48:50 -0300

There are many many many grammar mistakes in the Programming from the Ground Up
book. This is a shame because the book is quite good. There appears to have been no changes to the text since 2004 or so. I'd like to update the book's grammar. I'm confused how things work at Sourceforge though. I know nothing about CVS and stuff. The whole site is rather confusingly organized. This should be more or less just one source file. Do I just check the latest version out, update it, and submit my change? Who would approve it? The maintainers seem long gone.

Jason