pgubook-readers

I rewrote the code for 64-bit

From: Kenan Kartal
Subject: I rewrote the code for 64-bit
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 15:36:36 +0300

Hello,

Last month I have mentioned I was rewriting the code in the book for
x86-64 [1]. I have finished it and you can see both the 32-bit and
64-bit versions in the repo [2]. The 64-bit versions are written with
respect to System V ABI.

It was a very enjoyable read. I have gotten some assembly practice
thanks to this. Also this led me to learn more about the tools I use.

I will leave the repo open for any comments you might have for some
time, presumably a month or two. After that I will archive it.

Sincerely,

[1]
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/pgubook-readers/2024-03/msg00000.html
[2] https://github.com/kenan-kartal/pgu-64