[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [whiteboard-groupware] Kylix client for ph

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [whiteboard-groupware] Kylix client for phpgroupware
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 06:41:56 -0800

Buchan Milne wrote:

> I see on the phpgroupware.org page that there is now a Kylix client for
> phpgroupware using Kylix (not gtk as Dan said) which can access the Todo
> parts of phpgw. I will try and pull this from CVS (if it's there) and
> get someone to build it under Delphi. It would be really cool if we can
> either add calendar support to this, or make a seperate calendar client
> based on this.

Currently the source is not avaible. Jengo plans to release the source
in a week or so. So far the todo app is all that is supported and he is
working on having the trouble ticket/bug tracking app done in about 3
days. From there he is thinking of starting on the calendar, which
shouldnt be that hard.

We are all pretty excited about this new client and hopefully the
OpenOffice team can use it as a base and example of how easy it will be
to build a client into OpenOffice. Jengo only started this client 2
weeks ago and most of the time was spent on working around problems with
the klyix xml-rpc library.

Seek3r