Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [DotGNU]Distributed Savannah(was: phpG

From: Lars Kneschke
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [DotGNU]Distributed Savannah(was: phpGW and DotGNU)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:01:54 +0100 (MET)

> address@hidden schrieb:
>
> We should probably move this discussion to the phpgw list. I am cc'ing
> it with this email.

Now we are at the point, i mentioned some months ago. I don't like to join
"political" wars. I have no problems using gif's. I know the license
problem. But until we have this problem, i don't want to be set under
pressure, to switch the icon format.

BTW, my new theme does not need any images for the navbar. Any other needed
images can be PNG's. I'm mostly GNU aware! :)

I would suggest creating a GNU-theme. Without gif's. It should be the users
choice, to select what to use.

Don't understand me wrong! I like the GNU project and the idea behind it,
but sometimes i'm unhappy.

Cu