[Phpgroupware-developers] Broken Info Log in latest cvs

From: Pablo Pessagno
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Broken Info Log in latest cvs
Date: 11 Dec 2001 14:00:30 -0000

Hi, I am using latest devel cvs, I have noticed that since a few weeks
ago, whenever I want to add something in the infolog, I get this
Warning: Missing argument 1 for get_referer()
in /var/www/html/gw2/infolog/inc/class.uiinfolog.inc.php on line 251

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/gw2/infolog/inc/class.uiinfolog.inc.php:251)
in /var/www/html/gw2/infolog/inc/class.uiinfolog.inc.php on line 782

ralf, are you there?
c'mon, I know you 'd love fixing this little one...