Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Template work

From: Lars Kneschke
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Template work
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 15:49:56 +0100 (MET)

> address@hidden schrieb:
>
> I believe Lars intention is to offer users a choice.  Some will take
> advantage, some will not.  I don't think he is trying to replace all
> the other email interfaces in phpGroupware, even if "1024x768 and
> anything else will look crappy", which I doubt any of these developers
> would do.
Right! We have some other themes, which will work and look very well, also
at lower resolutions. But my theme is for 1024x786. And maybe i'm the only
one which will use. That's opensource! ;)

> Have a Happy New Year.

It's very strange. Now have the € and not the DM(and something more)
anymore here in Europe. But it's cool! :) Any price is now only the half
here in Germany.

Cu