[Phpgroupware-developers] Problems updating in the SF CVS

From: Raúl Alexis Betancort Santana
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problems updating in the SF CVS
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 03:17:52 +0000

 Hi all ..., I don't know why .. but I'm being unable to make a commit
to the SF CVS, and the cvs does not give me any clue ..

 Well .. no problem, here is attached a cvs diff patch againts
email/setup/phpgw_es.lang file, fixing some errors, some sentences had
no sence on spanish :)

 Have fun!
--
  // Raúl A. Betancort Santana    /> A Dream is an answer to      __   \\