[Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP Schema for account info....

From: David Jablonski
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP Schema for account info....
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 22:36:34 +0000

Hello all,
    I've got phpGW to authorize against an Openldap 2.x server using your
schemas.
In setup if I select use LDAP for store/retrieve accounts and then I log into
phpGW
I get all the defaults.  I didn't see anywhere in the schema definition for
storing
that kind of information and was wondering if this really works yet.

    I am using existing LDAP accounts and phpGW added the correct objectclass
and
needed attributes but this seems to be just for account authorization and not
account preferences.  How does phpGW tie back into the database for account
prefs
when using LDAP?  Do we need to extend the schema?  Also password changing
doesn't
seem to work with the LDAP account from within phpGW.  If you need any more
info let
me know.  Thanks...

CVS Head Branch as of 01/03/02.