[Phpgroupware-developers] Updated FAQ and Docteam

From: Brandon
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Updated FAQ and Docteam
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:03:58 -0700

I just went through and updated the FAQ, it's now in a much more
FAQ-like format and I've added all the questions I can find.  I would
appreciate some of the developers looking through it and making sure
everything is accurate and still relevant.  If you have questions
you'd like to add, let me know.

There has been a lot of activity on the docteam lately, a lot of it is
behind the scenes but we hope to soon have a good source of
documentation for the project.

If you're an app developer and would
like to write a brief manual on your app and then email it to the me
or the docteam in TEXT format it would help us go a long way toward
having a complete manual.  Don't worry too much about formatting, if
you want to just write one long paragraph about how your app works I
will format it and insert it.

Thanks,
Brandon

ps.
Josh,
This should now be the only FAQ listed in the docs mainpage,
everything from the email FAQ should be in it.