Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] TTS email notification working?

From: Joel Webb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] TTS email notification working?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:16:47 +0000

Arlon Wilber (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Is the TTS email notification broken with the current
>CVS version, or should I keep trying to debug my
>installation?

I have also noticed that eversince I did my last CVS update on the TTS that on
the
front page of the TTS page all of old TTS gets published. The only difference
between the open tickets and closed tickets is that the closed tickets have the
closed time stamp in the Subjectj column on the table and it is skewing the
table
over to the right because of this.

Any ideas??