Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] In/Out board app

From: Jason Cook
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] In/Out board app
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:15:14 -0500

* Bob Schader (address@hidden) wrote:
> Jason,
>
> The Timetrack app has a built in In/Out board, not sure if it is what you
> want.
> The current CVS of timetrack currently works with the latest version
> (0.9.13.017) for the most part, if you use the separately included setup
> method
> and have "Use cookies to pass sessionid" turned on. This also means you must
> currently use MySQL as your Database backend for now.
>
> Bob Schader

We're currently running stable, I loath to mess with a working
system.  I'll probably set the dev tree up later and take a look.  Is
there a todo list in there?  We'll help with what we can to get this
up to production level.  Though you'll have to be patient, we're perl
hackers :).

--
Jason Cook                 |  GnuPG Fingerprint: D531 F4F4 BDBF 41D1 514D
GNU/Linux Technical Lead   |                     F930 FD03 262E 5120 BEDD

Asleep at the switch!  I wasn't asleep!  I was drunk!
        -- Homer Simpson