Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14 Branch today

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14 Branch today
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:56:12 -0800

Verion 0.9.13 is what 0.9.14 is called while in development. It works
the same as the GNU/Linux kernel versioning.

0.9.14 is now branched and feature frozen. We are going to be working
hard to make it stable and get the release out the door, so if you want
to try using 0.9.14 branch as your new stable branch it would help in
the debugging effort, but you will need to be prepared for some bumbs in
the road while things get fixed.

Seek3r