[Phpgroupware-developers] CVS Stats on Savannah

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS Stats on Savannah
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:31:58 -0800

I have spruced up the CVS stats page on Savannah.
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvsstats.php

The code is well optimized, but still has to do alot of work so will
take awhile to load. Something around 90 seconds, so be patient. I will
soon be cacheing the data into a file or the database, but for now its
hitting the cvs trees in real time which is the cause of the performance
issues.

Anyways, its kinda fun to see how much more active we are than every
other project.
Milosch says its only a matter of time before the rest of the projects
on Savannah start complaining that the site has slowed down since
phpGroupWare arrived ;-p

Seek3r