[Phpgroupware-developers] Where are old email archives and other misc qu

From: Bob Schader
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Where are old email archives and other misc questions
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 22:41:39 -0500

I wanted to search for where $GLOBALS was introduced, but it seems it happened
before the switch to savannah, as far as I can tell, and I can't find any links to the
older mailing list archives. Are they still around?

Can anyone elaborate on the use of $GLOBALS instead? I am attempting to get back into
updating timetrack for the latest code, but I want to make sure I do it right.

Lastly, how does one go about generating dev docs from the phpgwapi? I remember there
being some tools for this before, but I cannot find them in my 0.9.13 CVS tree. Perhaps
there is a module I need to check out from CVS?

Thanks in advance,
Bob Schader