[Phpgroupware-developers] email app bug

From: Brandon
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] email app bug
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:38:48 -0700

I'm not sure where were are suppose to be submitting bugs these days,
so I'll just mention this here.
I'm running the latest CVS (or at least no more than a day old).  I
have my messages sorted oldest ->newest, which I think is the problem.
When I'm on the top message in the list and I delete it, it takes me
back to the inbox, instead of going to the next message.  If I'm
viewing the second message and I deleted it, it takes me to the top
message, it appears that its trying to move in the wrong direction
after a delete, instead of following my preferences.

Another problem, when using layout2, the forward and back buttons
don't work in the list view.

Thanks,
Brandon