[Phpgroupware-developers] Notify window stuff

From: Pablo Pessagno
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Notify window stuff
Date: 18 Jan 2002 13:42:45 -0000

Hi,
I am a little ashamed to send this stuff, since it is ugly.
It needs i18n and I am adding stuff to preferences.
For now, it lets you know about upcoming events. You can see there is a
variable which lets you choose how many seconds before you wish to be
notified.
The logic is really ugly, I did it as a small hack. I plan to do it well
after I come back from vacations
Angles: I made the change that you told Bearstone on IRC.
Good luck and send suggestions, 'cause I wish to work on this stuff

Pablo